Thursday, October 27, 2005

Stay with me





A while ago, Ginger and I were going to have a little intra-Toronto escape by staying at the Gladstone Hotel. They were in the process of renovating and the rooms were cheap. Each room has been designed by a different artist making each one aesthetically and thematically unique. That is what a boutique hotel should strive for... enough of the minimalist Scandinavian hospital decor. Plus, the Gladstone does a kick-ass karaoke night and has cool events all the time.

Anyhow, I wasn't able to take that break with Ginger but am wanting to do so very soon. Above are photos of the two rooms I would like to stay in. The top photo is my idea of nature... two dimensional and on a wall.

5 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I have to say, although the minimalist Scandinavian hospital decor is not so appealing, it is far more aesthetically pleasing to the eye instead of the decor in the hotels of Calgary. Discuss.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i'll stay with you
but you're on your own for the karaoke

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Genet said...

I'll take you up on that, lovely Mrs. Jones!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger JR said...

Ok, I get it. I move out, Mrs. Jones gets a condo AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU BECOME BFFs.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm thinking of staying there new year's eve with you, genet. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me