Thursday, November 10, 2005

How could you do this to me?

Hormonster has become enormous. So enormous in fact, that she has no choice but to leave work for a while.

That's right, she's having a baby! Next month! I find this all very exciting because a) I love Hormonster to death and b) this is the first time I really care about a person that I know who has gotten pregnant. I've even caught myself checking out baby stuff when I walk by it. Educational toys are my forté, but I also love tack, so this kid will be getting a variety of gifts from Uncle Mojen (Hormonster's formal name for me). I'm going to totally be the cool uncle... you know, the fun gay one that the little one will run away to when mom and dad are being nerds.

Anyhow, this all means that tomorrow is Hormonster's last day. (Cue tears). I can't believe she's abandoning me like this... I should have known she would leave me like everyone else does... I know I will see her frequently to visit the baby and bring her CDs to keep her up-to-date with music and all, but we've seen each other daily for ages and it will be very weird to have that change. For all her repulsive habits, cruelty and abysmal intellect, I love her tons. I'm going to miss her and that sucks. But I am stupidly happy for her, her husband and the lucky little girl that's going to pop out of her very soon.

Once again, I get the shit end of the stick. Thanks, Hormonster. Selfish bitch.

3 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Baby Blue??

I hope you have an awesome delivery Hormonster. And keep baby blue away from Uncle Mojen. That is the only parenting advice you will ever need.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Moonlyn is in the office right now. Her pink barbie bag is sitting on a chair and I can't help but laugh. And when she asks why am I laughing. I have to tell her that I was remembering something Genet had told me about this guy named abrahamster.

Genet, do you know who moonlyn is? She's that singer who sings 'Butterfly girl' (I think. I don't know. I don't follow her music) Anyway you can check out her website to put a face to the story so that you can have a good laugh, so to speak at: www.moonlyn.com (I think. I don't know for sure. I don't follow her music.)

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm so horny right now it's killing me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me