Friday, November 04, 2005

Genet = Excited

It has just been confirmed that a very good friend of mine is coming to visit from Japan! I haven't seen him in 7 years, so I forsee debauchery, late night conversations and getting fired from work- unlikely as I am Nepotism Boy! Anyhow, I am looking forward to this beaucoup. The only slight concern is that the Boyf will have some jealous moments because Juk (the friend) will be staying with me for 10 days. However, I'm not too worried as I'm sure they'll get along... unlike the Boyf and FF, the sobbing monster.

Has this blog been co-opted by a 12 year old girl? Why has it suddenly become my diary? And why would you care if my friend came to visit? I need to change topics...

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger PDD said...

It's funny friend is comming from Japan. I thought of Japan friend and if he was leaving comments.

I have never met Japan friend, and yet I think of him.

What's wrong with me. Perhaps I need to change topics, or my brain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me