Monday, November 14, 2005

One sort of down, one to go...

I can safely say that the Boyf's birthday weekend did not go down as I had hoped. After Saturday's argument I wanted to poo all over him. Then Sunday came and I felt guilty and confused as to my weird behaviour and tried to give it another go. He was tired and boring, so we didn't really do much. It was OK, but nothing special. I feel like I failed though it's nothing traumatic and we're going to try (again) tomorrow night and hope that it works out. I felt very distant from him the past couple of days and it ain't going away.

Earlier on Sunday, my mom went all psychopathic widow on me and totally freaked me out. Her b-day/breakdown is tonight... I wonder what surprises the fates have in store for me!

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger PDD said...

I have never heard of one being this generous. You're giving it a third go?? What will happen when you arrive at his humble abode to find him in a coma and/or dead? Bring 'House Of Chan' to him is always an option... I mean physically, the whole godamn restaurant made of brick.

(I hope I didn't offend you with the coma/dead thing. Seriously, I'm not kidding when I say I hope not to offend, considering the curcumstances.)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger PDD said...

In your opinion, is my most recent blog offensive?? I don't think many people will get it, except for you, of course. Discuss.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Okay, I see, you don't have any time to respond to me, fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me