Monday, November 14, 2005

RBC: Royal Bimbo Complications

I went to the bank today to apply for a line-of-credit or loan or something and was helped by a practically blind slo-mo weirdo. It took her twelve hours to enter my name in the computer and she spelt it totally wrong. It would be like Genet being spelt as 6hw243slKájagu. A family friend was going to co-sign for me but she had to open an account and all that crap. Anyhow, in 24-48 hours, I will find out if I can put the escape plan off for a little while longer. Wish me luck, peeps.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger PDD said...

You wont need a line of credit or loan or something... once Paris comes for you...

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger JR said...

If you have an escape plan, you'd better take me.

Fucker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me