Monday, November 21, 2005

Gimme those wings, sister

There's an Always Pantyliners (pad, MaxiPad...? what's the correct term?) commercial that seems to obviously connote something sexual. Either that or the copywriter is a radical asexual activist or a magically literate boulder. Judge for yourselves: "If you're going to sit on it all day, it has to be comfortable!". All day?! How I admire her, yet resent the competition... bitch.

Who is this lucky girl? If she's uncomfortable, I can take over a shift(s)... and discomfort can be rewarding so I won't complain- within reason. However, if this is strictly refering to menstruation, I think that developing an instant vagina would seriously traumatize me and I have no interest.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger PDD said...

lol!

Yes, it traumatizes me, but I can not escape. My vagina has rendered itself into a refugee camp in a third world country, and I can't even feed it rice to sew it up.

I know eww is going to follow soon enough.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Check out the Euro-English post at flubberwinkle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me