Monday, November 21, 2005

Um...

I just went to the convenience store for smokes and saw something that could be strange...

I have always thought this particular clerk is a bit off, so I may be assuming this was weird and I don't have a cat so I may be missing something. Here goes... I was waiting at the counter for about 3 minutes while he seemed to be playing with his cat. He then silently approached me clutching a clump of cat fur in his hand and expressionlessly showed it to me. Then, he took his lighter and burnt it. It stank. He still said nothing. Is that normal?

He often acts strange. He will mumble-sing-along very loudly to chessy classic rock songs in a thick Korean accent and will then ask me what the lyrics are, what they mean, who the band is and when the song was recorded. Another time, he asked to touch my hair.

Clearly, this has become my favourite corner store in Toronto.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger JR said...

The kitty clearly has hair cancer.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger PDD said...

lol!

Genet and Jr. I need back up badly dudes!! Check out all the comments I got on my monday posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Could Use Me